Lonely Planet’s Mexico is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gather all your senses and dive head-first into the ancient Maya world at exquisite Palenque; sample the freshest local specialities from street food stalls and innovative restaurants; and soak in the colours of Oaxaca City’s fiestas, architecture, and arts scene. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mexico and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Mexico:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, mo(more...)